Uso of cookies
There are different types of cookies, some to provide a better user experience and others to enable certain functions.
More specifically, our cookies:
- Allow preferences to be saved
- Avoid having to complete the same information several times during a visit, such as user name and password
- Allow the use of services and contents delivered by the website to be analysed, so as to improve navigation experience and the services provided.
For more information about cookies, please view the documents available on the Privacy Supervisory Authority by following this link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
Types of cookies used by fashionartsrl.com
Below are the different types of cookies used by fashionartsrl.com, depending on the intended use.
This type of cookies ensures the smooth running of some sections of the website. They consist of two categories:
- Persistent cookies: once you close your browser, they will not be destroyed but will be stored until a pre-set expiry date
- Session cookies: they are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
These cookies, which are likewise downloaded from our domain, are required to ensure the best website viewing experience and deliver the underlying technical services. As a result, they will be used and sent at all times, unless you change the settings of your browser (this will affect, however, the viewing of the website pages).
The cookies included in this category are used to collect information about website usage. These cookies collect anonymous information about the activities of the users and how they reached our website. Analytical cookies are sent by the same website or third party domains. The website fashionartsrl.com uses google analytics, with de-identification of the relevant data.
Please note that according to the applicable regulations, fashionartsrl.com is not required to seek your consent in respect of technical cookies, as they are needed in order to deliver the relevant services.
Third party websites and services
Cookies used by fashionartsrl.com
Below is a list of technical cookies and analytics used by this website:
wpml_referer_url – duration 1 day
_icl_current_language – duration 1 day
Cookie classification: persistent
Use of Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) for visit count, navigation history and statistics purposes. The data are collected in a de-identified form. Privacy policies and disclosures relating to the operation of and consent to the use of Google cookies are available by following these links:
- Disclosure on “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services”: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
- Disclosure on Google Analytics cookies: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/ and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- How to block Google Analytics cookies: you need to download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
- General information and disclosures about Google services: http://www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Users may also:
- Delete cookies individually for each domain
- Hide searches
- Adjust Google ads settings.
Anonymous web browsing
You may navigate without using technical or profiling cookies by selecting incognito mode web browsing, a feature available on all major browsers.
- Additional information on how to disable cookies on Firefox
- Additional information on how to disable cookies on Chrome
- Additional information on how to disable cookies on Internet Explorer
- Additional information on how to disable cookies on Safari
- Additional information on how to disable cookies on Opera.